“HALO FLIP 10 WEEK CHALLENGE”
HALO WATER PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
- Till slips which are unclear, illegible, or entries which are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
- Competition is valid for 10 weeks, Starting on (31 May 2019) and ending on (09 August 2019).
- The prizes include, Wireless speakers, Headsets, Airtime, Data, Body ball and toning set, cash voucher, Smart watch(B-Fit), Power Bank, Mini Amplify Bluetooth speaker, Yoga Mat and 2kg Dumbbells. Each prize will be given at random every week.
- Winner to supply delivery address details for delivery between 08:00am – 17:00pm.
- A winner will be selected every week based on the most impressive Halo Flip video submitted on Instagram, followed by the (#HALOFlip).
- The Promoters will make 3 (three) attempts to notify the selected possible winners telephonically. If the selected possible winner cannot be contacted personally after 3 (three) attempts, or if after first being contacted by the Promoter, is not reachable, or the possible winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to verify his/her entry and to hand over the prize, or if the winner will not be available to redeem the prize within 3 (three) months of being contacted by the Promoter, the possible winner will forfeit the prize and a replacement winner will be selected from the names drawn from remaining qualifying Participants. This process shall continue until the winner has been contacted and the prize has been awarded in terms of the Competition rules.
- The prize is not exchangeable, nor transferable, nor redeemable for cash and, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of equal or greater commercial value.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to winners.
- All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
- South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to www.drinkhalo.co.za contact page.